APS publishes journals that embody the society’s mission to advance the knowledge of physics. Databases listed in bold are available to CALS patrons inside the library only.
- Physical Review Letters – brief important papers, all topics in physics.
- Physical Review A – atomic, molecular, and optical physics.
- Physical Review B – condensed matter and materials physics.
- Physical Review C – nuclear physics.
- Physical Review D – particles, fields, gravitation and cosmology.
- Physical Review E – statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics.
- Physical Review Special Topics – Accelerators and Beams.
- Physical Review Special Topics – Physics Education Research
- Physics – highlighting significant papers from APS journals.
- PROLA, the Physical Review Online Archive – archive of APS journals back to 1893.
- Reviews of Modern Physics – in-depth articles, all topics in physics.
Tags: Physics, Thermodynamics, Cosmology, General Relativity, Astrophysics