Upcoming Events › Book Club
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until December 28, 2023
Join Ms. Aly on the third Monday of the month at 12:00 noon to discuss the current book selection.
This book club reads non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self-help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- August – This is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett
- September – The Road from Coorain by Jill Ker Conway
- October – The Splendid and the Vile: A Sage of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz by Erik Larson
- November –
This book club reads fiction & non-fiction books.
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- August – Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
- September – Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- October – Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- November – Olympus, Texas by Stacey Swann
- December – Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff & Jonathan Haidt
- January –