Upcoming Events › Book Club
This book club reads non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self-help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- January – Maus by Art Spiegelman
- February – The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
This is an in-person program. We meet in the Nixon library meeting room.
Please contact the Nixon Library if you would like to attend. (501)457-5038
This book club reads fiction & non-fiction books.
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- January – The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian
- February – The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler
- March – The Book of Bright Ideas by Sandra Kring
- April – Lucky Boy by Shanthi Sekaran
- May – Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
- June – Camp Nine by Vivienne Schiffer
This is a virtual &
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until December 28, 2023
Join Ms. Tonia on the fourth2023-12-2023-12 Thursday for our Adult Book Chat. Check our calendar for the upcoming book for the month.