Little Rock to Host Digital Bookmobile National Tour Event
What: Unique traveling exhibit traveling from coast to coast. Presents an interactive reading experience to learn about and try ebooks and audiobooks available through Central Arkansas Library System.
- Community members can explore the digital services available at public libraries in the Little Rock area.
- Readers can learn how to browse and borrow from Central Arkansas Library System’s digital catalog of ebooks and audiobooks.
- Equipped with interactive workstations featuring video tutorials, touchscreen activities, devices to sample titles and more.
- Library staff and eReading experts available to guide visitors.
- Tours are free and open to the community; full Digital Bookmobile schedule at .
- Readers with a valid library card can borrow their favorite titles 24/7 by visiting https://cals.overdrive.com downloading OverDrive’s one-tap reading app, .
When: Wednesday, March 27: 11AM – 3PM
Where: Main Library
100 Rock St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
About the Digital Bookmobile
The 42-foot long traveling exhibit provides devices, internet connectivity and expert guidance to the local library’s digital collection of ebooks and audiobooks. This traveling exhibit first launched in 2008 in Central Park, New York, and has since traveled more than 233,000 miles and welcomed over 240,000 visitors at over 1,000 events. For images and more information, visit. To browse libraries’ ebooks and more, visit