Hours of Access for CALS Services
The Central Arkansas Library System (CALS) seeks to maximize access to its resources, both physical and virtual. This commitment extends, but is not limited, to:
- Providing, within budgetary constraints, hours of operation that coincide with the needs and desires of the community;
- Allowing after-hours access to meeting facilities wherever such use is appropriate to the building;
- Providing 24-hour access to our web presence, which includes our online catalog, databases, program information, and library-created content;
- Making use of social networking sites available on the Internet to reach our patrons in their natural social environments;
- Providing, within technical restraints, access to CALS’s wireless network at all public service locations;
- And providing books by mail to patrons whose physical limitations prevent them from visiting our facilities.