Celebrate and support your library with a donation.
You can make a donation online by filling out the form below.
To donate by check: print this donation form, fill it out, and mail it with your check to: CALS Foundation, 100 Rock Street, Little Rock, AR, 72201.
For more information on how to support CALS, please contact Director of Development Eliza Borné at email@example.com or 501-320-5750.
Thank you for supporting your library! Financial support for CALS is more important than ever. In addition to offering a large collection of books, ebooks, audiobooks, and DVDs, over the last year CALS has offered vital resources such as:
- Free at-home COVID-19 test kits distributed at library branches
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics offered at library branches
- Meals served to children through the Be Mighty Little Rock program
- Curbside library services offered across the system
- Children’s storytimes presented virtually at branch library Facebook pages and on the CALS Kids YouTube channel
- Virtual group cooking classes showcasing healthy, affordable meals
- Help for patrons applying for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- An onsite licensed social worker available to meet with patrons at our Main branch
- Presentations from acclaimed authors during the virtual Six Bridges Book Festival
- Grab-and-Go activity bags and crafts for kids
- Math tutoring for K-12 students via the Count UP program
- Assistance for entrepreneurs at the Rock It! Lab
- Access to the Internet and public computers for all patrons
- One-on-one jobs assistance at our Job Seeker Center
- Free meditation and yoga classes offered online
- Technology classes, genealogy workshops, and much more!
Help your library offer innovative programs that promote lifelong learning, connect patrons to technology, and advance knowledge by making a donation.