The submission window for the 2022 Six Bridges Book Festival is now closed. The dates of this year’s Festival are Oct. 20-30, 2022. The submission window for the 2023 Festival will open in January 2023. Details on submissions will be posted in December 2022. Thank you for your interest.
The submission process is very competitive. Please read all of this before submitting a book.
To be considered, please include:
- Email contact
- Phone contact
- Book title
- Date of publication
- Two or three sentence book description
- Short author bio (50 words or less)
- Professional review (if available)
Please send a copy of the book to be considered (ARC, galley, or an actual book) to Six Bridges Book Festival, 100 Rock Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, postmarked by April 15. If a physical copy is unavailable by April 15, you may send a digital version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect the 2022 Fest will be a mixture of in-person and virtual events. Please, include presenter’s preference. If the presenter prefers in-person, please note if travel and lodging would be necessary.
Please note, submitted books will not be returned. Decisions will be made by August 31, 2022.
Self-published books are usually not included in the event. However, if you wish to submit a self-published book, there are 4 additional steps.
- The book must be professionally edited.
- You must provide proof of a professional marketing plan for the book. One page is sufficient.
- You must agree that books will be available for the Festival to sell at the standard publishing discount (40% off).
- The author or publishing house must maintain an up to date website. Please include a link.
Thanks for your interest in the Six Bridges Book Festival.