- Library and library-sponsored activities have priority in the use of meeting space.
- CALS does not discriminate with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, national or
ethnic origin, marital or familial status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or political belief in making
meeting facilities available to any person or group.
- No library facilities may be used for the immediate point of purchase to sell goods, merchandise, or services, or to directly or indirectly promote a business enterprise or to solicit clientele. The facility may be used for fund-raising by organizations with a 501(c)3 status provided they submit appropriate documentation
- Candidates for political office, or persons involved in issue oriented campaigns may use branch meeting facilities provided fund-raising events do not occur on library premises.
- Meeting facilities are under the supervision of the staff of each library.
- CALS reserves the right to have staff members present at scheduled events.
- Anyone using the meeting facilities assumes responsibility for damage to the rooms and their contents. The library is not
responsible for items left unattended.
- The library does not charge for the use of audio-visual equipment but may charge the user any reasonable repairs
caused by misuse or abuse of the library’s equipment.
- Additional terms and limitations may apply based on the specific location in question, scheduling changes, or unforeseen circumstances.
If you have questions about these terms, please contact the location at which you wish to hold your meeting.