Past Events › Book Club
This book club reads non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self-help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- November – The Dressmakers of Auschwitz: The True Story of the Women Who Sewed to Survive by Lucy Adlington
- December – Riding the Bus with My Sister: A True Life Journey by Rachel Simon
This is an in-person program. We meet in the Nixon library meeting room.
This book club reads fiction & non-fiction books.
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- November – Kindred by Octavia Butler
- December – Enemies: A Love Story by Isaac Bashevis Singer
- January 2023 – The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian
This is a virtual & in-person program. Please contact the Nixon Library if you would like to attend our Zoom or in-person meeting. (501)457-5038