Upcoming Events › Book Club
This book club reads non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self-help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- February – Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horwitz
- March – Hemingway Book Club of Kosovo by Paula Huntley
- April – A Jewish Refugee in New York by Kadya Molodovski
- May – The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
- June – Educated by Tara Westover
- July – Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- August –
This book club reads fiction & non-fiction books.
Occurs the 3rd Tuesday of every month excluding holidays.
- February – A Jewish Refugee in New York by Kadya Molodovsky
- March – Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- April – Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- May – A Short History of Women by Kate Walbert
- June – The Heartbeat of Wounded Knee by David Treuer
- July –
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until May 25, 2021
Join us for a virtual discussion group focusing on short stories. We read a variety of genres, from literary and sci-fi, to horror and magical realism. We meet monthly on the last Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM on Zoom.
Our next meeting will be March 23. Readings for this month are “Sweetness” by Toni Morrison and “Cactus” by O. Henry.