An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Friday, repeating until October 28, 2022
Hang out, play video games, and eat snacks in the meeting room after school.
For ages 9-18 years.
Kids under 11 years must have someone 16+ to accompany them.
This book club reads non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self-help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- December – The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- January – Our Town by James M. Fallows
- February – Sully: My Search for What Really Matters by Chesley Sullenberger
- March – Enemies: A Love Story by Isaac Bashevis Singer
- April – Sapiens: A Brief History Of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- May –
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until October 19, 2022
Read books and move around to music with Ms. Terry!
Storytime will be on 10/5 and 10/19.
For toddlers and preschoolers.
Call 457-5038 to sign up!
Journaling is the perfect tool for exploring and better understanding our emotional health. This low-stress course provides journals and art supplies to decorate and personalize, as well as a wide assortment of journaling prompts to explore. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to register or for more details.