Video for the Web
Video is now an essential tool for business, a key way to organize and educate, and a fascinating craft you can master from the comfort of home. In fact—in our time of social distancing and working from home—making great video content is more important than ever! Video for the Web will teach you how to:
- Light for great-looking video without buying expensive equipment
- Line up your shots like a pro
- Capture clean audio without a studio
- Edit your video to a fine polish
- Upload your content in a way that stands out
- And more!
This class is being presented as a Zoom webinar. Registration is required, but you can register anytime–including after the session begins!
For the video editing portion of the class, we’ll use Shotcut, a free, open-source, video editing program. If you’d like to follow along, download and install it. It might also be helpful to install Zoom beforehand (which you can do by clicking here).