True Stories Book Club
This book club reads non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self-help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- February – Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horwitz
- March – Hemingway Book Club of Kosovo by Paula Huntley
- April – A Jewish Refugee in New York by Kadya Molodovski
- May – The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
- June – Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- July – Our Town by James M. Fallows
- August – The Lobster Chronicles by Linda Greenlaw
- September – Winterdance by Gary Paulsen
- October – The John McPhee Reader by John McPhee
- November – TBA
- December – The Library Book by Susan Orlean
This is a virtual event that we do with Zoom.
Please contact the Nixon Library if you would like to attend. (501)457-5038