True Stories Book Club
We read non-fiction books including true crime, biographies/memoirs, self help, current events, social sciences/politics.
Occurs the 2nd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- July – Just Mercy: A Story of Justice & Redemption by Bryan Stevenson
- August – Shrill: Notes From A Loud Woman by Lindy West
- September – An Odyssey: A Father, A Son, and An Epic by Daniel Adam Mendelsohn
- October – Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey Cep
- November – Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West by Dee Alexander Brown
This is a virtual event that we do through Zoom. Please call the Nixon Library at (501)457-5038 if you would like to participate in the book club.