Fade In with Adobe Premiere
Want to edit video, but feeling a little intimidated? This class will help you get started using Adobe Premiere Pro, a full-featured editor used by professionals and hobbyists alike. In this class, you’ll learn to:
- Get around the layout of Premiere Pro
- Import video content, audio, and images into your project
- Use the right tool for the right editing job
- Navigate the timeline
- Add effects to make your work stand out
- Export your finished video
- And more!
This live online class will take place as a Zoom webinar. It might be helpful to install Zoom on your computer or mobile device beforehand (which you can do by clicking here).
To follow along with the class, you’ll need Premiere Pro, part of Adobe Creative Cloud. If you don’t have it, you may be eligible for a 7-day free trial from Adobe’s website. And, since Premiere Pro is hardware-intensive, you may want to watch the webinar on a phone or tablet, if you plan to follow along with the class live.