Nixon Book Buddies Book Club
This book club reads fiction & non-fiction books.
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- August – Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
- September – Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- October – Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- November – Olympus, Texas by Stacey Swann
- December – Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff & Jonathan Haidt
- January – Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- February – Magnificent Lives of Marjorie Post by Alison Pataki
- March – Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
This is an in-person program. Please contact the Nixon Library if you would like to attend. (501)457-5038
- This event has passed.