Nixon Book Buddies Book Club
This book club reads fiction & non-fiction books.
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every month excluding holidays.
- January – Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth
- February –The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- March – Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
- April – The Music Shop by Rachel Joyce
- May – Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
- June – Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown
- July – Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, & the Teaching of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- August – The Arabian Nights
- September – Hidden Valley Road: Inside the Mind of an American Family by Robert Kolker
- October – Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo
- November – Kindred by Octavia Butler
- December – Enemies: A Love Story by Isaac Bashevis Singer
- January 2023 – The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian
This is a virtual program. Please contact the Nixon Library if you would like to attend our Zoom meeting. (501)457-5038
- This event has passed.