Free Covid Clinic
In June, Baptist Health Community Outreach and the Central Arkansas Library System (CALS) are partnering for COVID-19 vaccine clinics at Pulaski County library locations. The single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be administered between 9:30 a.m. and noon at the following mobile clinics:
• Wednesday, June 2, at Sue Cowan Williams Library, 1800 Chester St. in Little Rock
• Wednesday, June 9, at the Main Library, 100 Rock St. in Little Rock
• Monday, June 14, at Sidney S. McMath Library, 2100 John Barrow Road in Little Rock
• Wednesday, June 16, at Esther DeWitt Nixon Library, 703 W. Main St. in Jacksonville
• Monday, June 21, at Dee Brown Library, 6325 Baseline Road in Little Rock
• Wednesday, June 23, at Oley E. Rooker Library, 11 Otter Creek Court in Little Rock
Those coming to be vaccinated must be 18 years of age or older. Please bring a photo ID. To schedule an appointment, please call (501) 202-1540. Walk-up vaccinations will also be available on a limited basis.
COVID-19 was the third-leading cause of death in the United States in 2020 behind only heart disease and cancer. While there isn’t a vaccine that prevents the first two leading causes of death, there is a vaccine for the third. By taking action and getting the vaccine, you are not only protecting yourself, but also helping to protect your family, friends, coworkers and fellow residents.
To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine as well as vaccination clinics that Baptist Health has set up throughout the state, visit BaptistHealthCovidVaccine.com. For specific questions about getting vaccinated, talk with your trusted primary care provider.
- This event has passed.