Microsoft Excel Part 3: Color-Coding, Logic, and More
If you know a little Excel, you know how to throw a bunch of data into a spreadsheet. But with a little knowledge, you can turn a merely functional Excel workbook into something that’s readable, interactive, and—perhaps—even beautiful! In Part 3 of our beloved four-part Excel course, you’ll find out how to:
- Color-code your data automatically with Conditional Formatting
- Protect your workbook from accidental changes
- Check your work using Data Validation
- Remove duplicate entries in a blink
- Write amazing formulas with logical functions
- And more!
This is Part 3 of a four-part weekly series, so don’t forget to register for the other sessions! Missed Part 1 and Part 2? Check out the recordings below! Or, if you have a little experience with intermediate Excel, feel free to skip Parts 1 & 2 and start with this class.
The class is being offered as a Zoom webinar. Registration is required, but you can register anytime (even during the session)! It might be helpful to install Zoom on your computer or mobile device beforehand (which you can do by clicking here).
- This event has passed.