Excel-a-Thon (Saturday Seminar)
Go from Excel zero to hero in one day! Microsoft Excel is a skill that many employers look for in prospective employees–and it’s a helpful tool in many jobs. This Saturday Seminar includes the material from all four parts of our beloved, four-part Excel course, starting with the basics and building to more advanced techniques.
Throughout this Saturday, you’ll learn how to:
- enter information (and make it look the way you want it to)
- sort and filter your data
- create basic formulas
- let Excel do the math
- protect from accidental changes
- check your work using data validation
- remove duplicate entries
- create a table to organize information and see your data from all angles
- illustrate your PivotTable results with PivotCharts
- use VLOOKUP to capture information from another part of your workbook
- and lots more!
Educator attendees are eligible for 2 hours PD credit.
This is a hybrid technology class—it will be offered in-person in Technology Classroom A at the Main Library and online via a Zoom webinar.
To register to attend the class virtually, please use the button below to register via Zoom. It might be helpful to install Zoom on your computer or mobile device beforehand (which you can do by clicking here).
To attend in person at the Main Library, please use the “register” button found on this page.
- 9:30-10:30 – Session 1
- 10:30-10:45 – Break
- 10:45-noon – Session 2
- noon-1:15 – Lunch
- 1:15-2:45 – Session 3
- 2:45-3:00 – Break
- 3:00-4:30 – Session 4
- This event has passed.