Effective After Effects
Looking to add a little visual flair to your video projects? Adobe After Effects is a great tool for that. This versatile piece of software helps you include graphics, animation, and interesting effects in your footage. In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Get around the layout of After Effects
- Add some flair to plain footage
- Use keyframes to animate everything
- Remove a green screen and add an interesting background
- Export your finished composition
- And more!
This live online class will take place as a Zoom webinar. It might be helpful to install Zoom on your computer or mobile device beforehand (which you can do by clicking here).
To follow along with the class, you’ll need After Effects, part of Adobe Creative Cloud. If you don’t have it, you may be eligible for a 7-day free trial from Adobe’s website. And, since After Effects is hardware-intensive, you may want to watch the webinar on a phone or tablet, if you plan to follow along with the class live.