Online Subscription Databases
These online resources are available to you from any computer with internet access unless otherwise noted. If you're at home or school when you access these, you'll be asked to log in. Type the number underneath the barcode on the back of your library card to log in. If you have any trouble, call the Reference Department at 501.918.3000.
The American Physical Society (APS) publishes journals that embody the society’s mission to advance the knowledge of physics. These online journals are available to CALS patrons inside the library.
- Physical Review Letters – brief important papers, all topics in physics.
- Physical Review A – atomic, molecular, and optical physics.
- Physical Review B – condensed matter and materials physics.
- Physical Review C – nuclear physics.
- Physical Review D – particles, fields, gravitation and cosmology.
- Physical Review E – statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics.
- Reviews of Modern Physics – in-depth articles, all topics in physics.
- Physical Review Special Topics – Accelerators and Beams.
- Physical Review Special Topics – Physics Education Research
- PROLA, the Physical Review Online Archive – archive of APS journals back to 1893.